Information Night for new members will be on August 21st at 7:00 PM at Edison Elementary School MPR
Hello new Pack 1015 families,
Please note we will be hosting our annual Open House/Information Night on August 21st at 7:00 pm. We will meet at Edison MPR.
Santa Cruz Boardwalk Overnight – October 12-13
Hi Scouts and Families!
Pack 1015 is going to the annual Boardwalk Scout Overnight at the Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk. We will camp in tents right on the Boardwalk the night of Friday, October 12. Cost is $79.95 per person if registered by September 11, or $89.95 if registered later. It includes dinner, breakfast, free arcade play, a movie on the beach, and unlimited rides on Saturday. The website for the event with many more details: https://beachboardwalk.com/
3 THINGS YOU NEED TO DO TO COME:
- Boardwalk Registration. Click on “Register Now” at the site above to register your family/group and pay online with a credit card. Be sure to fill in 1015 for our “Pack/Troop #” and choose one adult’s name and phone number to be the Main Contact while there. Save your order number to put in the authorization form.
- Boardwalk Authorization Forms. Each person attending (including adults) must have an Authorization Form filled out after registering. There’s a link on the main page or go directly to https://beachboardwalk.com/
- Pack Signup Form. Fill out the form at https://goo.gl/forms/
kqqY4d4oSXggb3ta2 to let us know you are coming, so that we have a list of participants, and can communicate beforehand and at the event.
- Sign up early for the cheaper rate and to ensure a spot.
- Scout medical forms must also be turned in to your den leader before the event.
Feel free to contact Dave Latham with any questions or concerns at e-mail
Hike self reporting link – work in progress